I'm not too bother really, because i know in my heart of hearts its my own fault. I ate too much, i didn't excercise and at the end of the day its only half a pound
Its this much Chocolate. I am going to try really hard.I've also realised there is only one more WI in Jan!!! how quick can a year go!!!!!
i knew i had gained i felt heavy all day, and i'm so glad i took my denim skirt off before i got on the scales! (Don't worry i had leggins and a long shirt on!)
I think i'm gonna try a week without bread, as i ate way too much last week. i know that i was bad because i didn't blog much at all and i didn't write anything down!
BUT i'm not beating myself up about it i know where i went wrong and i know what to do to put myself back on track.
Here is my Line
__________________________________________
Its drawn and last week is over!
I feel bad for my mum as she's had a gain again, i think it much be so hard being close to target and yo-yoing, there must be something going wrong somewhere and she was really good last week, she's not a snacker (unlike someone i could mention!)
think a week of planning is in order.
This is week 5 in my work calender and it means that i get the joy of working on Saturday Yay me!!! Its always the worst time in my working cycle, it means i wanna pick cos if i've got food in my mouth i can't talk to customers (i know that sounds really bad and i honestly don't mind call centre cover but 9.25hours is too much, couldn't do it all the time)
at work i've been given some really simple yet increadibly boring work, it doesn't help that we all have limited system access we can all do the jobs but it might take 3 of us to change bits of accounts to make it bill. i know we all can't have everything and sometimes i'm glas i don't have access to everything but i hate mythering people to do stuff for me, but i shouldn't really as i use my access for them. (sorry mindly work babble i'll shut up now!)
This is an awful photo of me but never the less it is one i look on friday, i used it for the A-Z project but thought i'd best post a photo of me on here!!!
Tomorrow is a new day and it will be a good one
xxxx

1 comment:
I have given up bread most of teh time since doing SW. I occasionally have a wholemeal roll. I really think it makes a difference!
Good luck this week x
Post a Comment