Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Day 29 ~ Given into my bread demon

and had 3 slices of small brown bread.

not the end of the world and its covered with syns and HxB but was being so good.

i made a chicken curry for tea that was a bit of a disater, it tasted nice but not of curry!!! was more like chicken chassure!!! shame i still enjoyed it then we had cake (1.5syns) then an ice lolly (2.5syns) then a butty.... was brill till tea time then i went off the scale saying that i've only had 13.5syns

had acouple of people say they could tell i'd lost weight, i guess people had kinda given up on me just as i had myself i'd been stalling for so long.

i've had to get some new pants today. its still strange cos i'm still wearing the same clothes that i was in the begging but most of the pants are getting too big but the stuff i've got on the same sizes still don't fit. i'm not losing inches off the places clothes fit!!! i'm sure soon enough things will change!!!

i'm rabbling have nowt much to say as usual!!!!

adios xxx

1 comment:

soontobe...skinnygirl said...

Bread....my downfall too! Chin up! It sounds as though it's been accounted for. I think that's the main thing. Now I have to say that me being a Canadian and you being a Brit, I have some trouble decifering what you're talking about. For example...syns? I'm guessing it's equivalent to our calories? or a point system thing?

I'd love to find out!

Continued success to you!