| Recommended BMI Chart | |
|---|---|
| Underweight | BMI less than 18.5 |
| Ideal | BMI 18.5-25 |
| Overweight | BMI 25-30 |
| Obese - should lose weight | BMI 30-40 |
| Very obese - lose weight now | BMI greater than 40 |
when i started my BMI was 45.2 Blimy o'reliy!!! its gone down 6.8 points!!!!
Now i've said before i don't think thats its the best measure of healthy but its nice to not be clinically obese any more!!! :o)
I'm going to have a look at these later as i need to measure myself:
Body Fat Calculator
waist to hip ratio calculator
I've looked at a couple of websites and healthy waist size is mean to be a better measure than BMI but the healty measurement varies from 32-35".
I can't remeber what my measurements are off hand but they are defo more than 35"
will re-measure later once i'm upstairs xxx


6 comments:
BIG BIG CONGRATS!!!! We lose pounds and inches slow or fast but hey that is the real deal! You are NOT clinically obese anymore!! That calls for celebration. (I mean some carrot sticks and wild dancing) I wonder how many years you gained by losing all that weight! *Hugs*
Great job...it's always nice to step in to a healthier range :)
Congrats!!! And thank you for the support on my blog!
It's nice seeing th numbers coming down isn't it. Keep up the hard work hun. xox
WooHoo! Keep up the good work. I know the numbers can make us crazy but they are what they are. Just keep doing the right things and we'll eventually see those numbers go down. I can't wait to be NORMAL!!! ;)
Post a Comment