STOLEN FROM: CBGBlog
I'm feeling in a photo comparison mood. I think everyone should do this. That is why I have made a new challenge (my first one).
PHOTO COMPARISON CHALLENGE
Guidelines:
1. Find a photo of you at your highest, a photo that made you realize you needed to change your life, or just a photo of you when you were bigger.
2. Take a photo of yourself today.
3. Upload them onto your blog and take a look at them.... I mean... really take a look at them
4. Compare the pictures and write something positive about yourself that you notice has physically changed. Compliment yourself! We all compliment ourselves on things we are doing to change our lives (not eating cookie, working out, etc). We don't compliment ourselves enough on the physical changes that are occurring.
Once you have done this.... feel free to take the photo comparison challenge button and put it on your blog. Let people know that you are making changes and being positive!
PLEASE..... comment on this blog entry once you have done this so I can take a look! Would love to see what wonderful things everyone has to say about themselves. Also, take a look at other peoples blogs who join in on the challenge..... give them some compliments about physical things too.
(If for some reason you can't take a picture and upload today.... I encourage you to do this by Friday. You don't need to primp and prep for the picture. That is the whole point. Love yourself today for whatever reasons!)
I'm going to do this tomorrow when i'm off xxx
Thursday, 8 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It is alright. I do not mind.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Post a Comment