Monday, 5 April 2010

I Survived!!!!

Yipeee i made it home from my night out without going to a club!!!!Now don't get me wrong i love going to Clubs and the one my friends were going to is my fave, BUT its £10.00 to get in on a Bank holiday. they have an ibiza terrace tonight which will be packed, it will be full of kids (in lees there were so many young people (people who looked about 14/15) with Tokes wrist bands on for prepaid entry so they will all be there and its just not worth the hassle. PLUS i have been really bad food wise this week i couldn't face any black sambucca shots which are par for the course when we go in there so Midnight i did my best cinderlla impression and fled!!!!

I was also feeling hungry and the call of the takeawy was calling but luckily the friend who was also going home at the same time put me in a taxi 1st so i couldn't go in!!! yay them!!!

I got home and made 2 cornbeef butties on wholemeal bread and some english mustard. it wasn't a pizza or chips and cheese or a burger but it was nice and i also had some velvet cruch crispy things with it it was pretty lush. i still feel a bit hungry but i'm going to resist!!!!
I know this pic of cornbeef doens't look very appatising but i can say my tesco cornbeef looked a lot nicer than this!!!

This is what i wore tonight, i did keep my cardie on and a scarf on almost all night as we ended up sat outside in milan as it was sooooooooooo cold even with the heatlamps on!!!! BRRRRRRRRR you can tell its the Bank holiday weekend!!!!
I also got a couple of compliments that the top was nice and it suited me which was nice to hear!!! the top is lovely its a silk blend and for a whole £7.00 in last years H&M sale a bargin  (even more so that my mum bought it for me as a surprise) it didn't fit then but it does now!!! Yippppeeeeeeeeeeee

Once again i didn't got for a walk, well i did walk to my grans we went for tea and i was carrying half the food. 

I'm determined to go for a walk tomorrow i fancy going round strinesdale ressie but not sure what the path round it is like and it may be too muddy!!! 

fingers crossed it stays dry!!!

its also WI day tomorrow 7pm!!! got my fingers cross, it if stay the same i will be HAPPY!!!!


i always do the same as i am within spitting distance of an award i muck it up!!! i need to break that cycle!!! i want that award and certificate!!! 

nighty night xxxx

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I checked out your weight loss on your sidebar...you're doing great!! Stick with it girl...and I love the way you look in that outfit!! I wish I looked as good as you! :)

M said...

Love the top :)

Running Diva Mom said...

Just found your blog -- looking forward to following your journey -- keep up the great work! :-) HAPPY EASTER!

Sheilagh said...

Just popped in from Tammy'a Blog, I like your style:o)
Love that neatly sliced corn beef..

Will be following you all the way!