Sunday, 18 April 2010

63,376 Steps and 19.68 KM

Is what i have achived over 6/7 days (pedometer was out of action in tuesday)

It soon mounts up! so i need to get my thinking cap on for my own walking challenge. i've almost done a half marathon this week (12.22 miles)

Its WI day tomorrow dreading it don't feel like i've been very good even though i've been walking a lot but i've been snacking a lot on bad things - mini jammy dodgers!!! mmmm anything and everything!!!!

best go to bed!!!!

1 comment:

River said...

Over 63000 steps! That's fantastic! I really want a pedometer but a little scared cos I don't really have a job to go to or anything else everyday.. so it's hard for me to hit big numbers like you do. So I kinda decided it could be my "award" when I reach 190lbs. Is that cheating? :)

You're doing great. Congrats!