Sunday, 4 April 2010

Bank Holiday Fun!

I is going out!!!

I'm not 100% sure i want to go out but i am doing! i'm young i should go out. I'm deterimined only to go to lees and come home when they are going into town! We shall see (thats my lifes mantra at the moment.

I really need to hav my fringe cut as its way too long .

BUT i actually feel ok in what i'm wearing to go out! i'm wearing blue jeans, a blue silk mix top from H&M and i'm taking a grey cardie as its blook cold out therem with turquoise shoes and a navy bag!!!

the aim is to go out at 8pm, i was ready at 7.30pm and i'm 99% sure we won't be going out til 9pm!

i'll take a pic before i go out!

i just hope its a good night x

1 comment:

Abi said...

I hope you have FUN!!