Thursday, 22 April 2010

A Far More Cheery Post

 Hello.

What a differnce a bit of sunshine makes (and a day off work).

We went shopping in Bolton today, god i love Bolton, the grass is always greener i'm sure any Boltonions reading will think i've lost my mind. But its such a good town for shopping - Where i live we are a little lacking in certain shops ( M&S, Zara, Lush, Accessorise - to name a few)

I went in Lush looking for a facemask, and i was the only customer (i might have been the only customer of the day) i hate it when shop assistants bombard you as soon as you walk in, a quick hello is fine but not a full on assault. To give the girls in Lush credit as soon as i said i was just browsing they were fine, then came the general chit chat and i got a free sample of Love Lettuce Face Mask

Its an amazing product - my face feels lovely. i feel quite bad for not actually buying anything from them but next time i'm in bolton i will defo buy a tub (the prices in store are cheaper than the website)
Its a fresh product so i've only got a week to use it so i'm glad i didn't get a big tub of it, but if they have a new batch in when i go i'll defo get a big tub!!!! :0)

What i really wanted to talk about tonight was sneaky peeks.

Obviously this is not me having a sneaky peek!!! BUT do you weigh in unofficially through out the week. If so do they motivate you or demotivate you. Do you pay any attention to them or can you ignore them till you officially wi?

If i'm honest i weigh myself about every day some time more than once. i can distance myself and the only weigh in i count truely is the one i pay for at slimming world. BUT i am facinated with how we gain weight through out the day and what i don't get is how after a massive night out i weigh less in the morning and tend to hve a good wi that week. i know that there are many influences that make weight fluctuate but still they facinate me.

I also find that if i have a good SP i tend to feel motivate and can carry on being good, but if its a BAD SP i tend to think sod it and eat for england, wales and Northern Ireland (sorry scotland i can't face the idea of deep friend mars bars!!!)

I decided last night i'm going to have quite a lot of my hair cut off. (thinking a bob) BUT i was flicking though a magazine and realised i might look like dawn french- ekk i'm torn. not made an appointment yet ( i was thinking of having a long bob but after seeing picks of Dawn (who i love as a comedian just not a style icon) i'm not sure)

The top pic i quite like her hair, but the bottom i hate (i wouldn't have the lob sided fringe) (i also defo want my fringe cutting back in!)

1 comment:

River said...

I do sneak weigh in. If I manage to skip one morning I feel so proud. But it lasts for an hour at most. Then I obsess about what it might have said if I steped on the scale :)
I have a confession. I don't take care of my skin as much as I should. Guilty :( I need to find a way to like this more and make it a habbit. But I'm not going into a shop when I'm the only customer! NO! I refuse to get annoyed by a random sales woman.

I wish I looked good with bangs! I really want one! Trust me I'm not the only one who thinks bangs and my head don't get along.

The top pic is real cute and sexy! I like it! Good luck =)