And when i think about it i'm not actually ashamed of how much i weigh now. in the grand scheme of things it getting more of a common weight. i can think of quite a few people who are a similar weight to me.
BUT why i don't tell people is because they know how much i've lost and could easily work out my start weight. i won't even share my BMI for the same reason.
I bet there are only 5 people who know how much i weigh and even then they don't all know they exact amount
- Mum - i've tried to keep it from her but she kinda had to weigh me on monday night so i know she knows
- Helen - SW consultant
- Sarah and i've not told her how much i weigh for ages but she knows the region. This sounds bad but i'd love to know how much she weighs. we were always within half a stone of each other me being the heaviest and a while ago she told me her weight which was almost 2st more than i am now but i think she might have put a bit more on.
- Tracy at work and she only knows i'm about the same as her (ahem about half a stone more but whats 7lbs between friends? ;O)
- Lisa from SW - but she weighted me a few times at the start of sw and she's prob forgot and if she hasn't she kows how much i've lost so i hope she's mentally subtracted it!!!
I have really let myself down this week food wise and i blame the dairy milk!!! its yummy yummy goodness!!!! EVIL!!!!!
If i lose weight this week it will be a miracle. Saying that my scales are showing a loss and the Wii fit is showing a loss. it also shouted at me as i didn't achive my WL goal (i was a lot lower than it!) Mt Wii Fit board has issues and made me do my centre of gravity with my eyes closed (i fell off the board laughing when it said "open your eyes )
Anyone got wii fit +, i have and i have completed the chicken game!!!! well the begginer level i couldn't resist taking a pic of me as the chicken i think i look very fethcing. what do you think?
This is my beloved H&M Shirt. When i say mineI haven't bought it as its way too small but i love it. i saw Holly Willowby wearing it after i 1st saw it in the shop then on last weeks flash forward the nursi ngassistand girl was wearing it. and becasue its on sale i decided to try it on. its an 18s (US 14)
I was really amazed that it fastened. Still i'm not going to buy it as its too small but i love it!!!!
As i mentioned in an eariler post in was my parents pearl wedding anniversy last monday and although my dad didn't buy a card he did come home from Costco with these beautiful tulips. it was a massive bunch and this is my fave picture from the 10 i took of it!!!
I also went for another walk today. we intended going down the old railway lin but i was way too muddy so we went the same walk as Tuesday but becasue we'd detoured to go down the railway lines we walked just over a mile.
I'm going to start filling in my Fit logs again i want another certificate!!!!!:)
Although i know its hilly near me its only when your at the top of one you realise how high up you really are!!! (ear poppingly high!!!)
this was meant to be a quick post haha oh well.
may not blog tomorrow as i'm working 8AM -6PM!!! YIKES LOOK AT THE TIME 11.41pm i'd best get some sleep. xxx



3 comments:
Steph, thanks for dropping by my blog, I'll following your now too.
I love the Wii Fit! Haven't tried the chicken game. I like the golf and the ski jump a lot. Also do the freestyle run (20 minutes) quite a bit now. I find that the Wii scale, however, is kind of erratic compared with my regular scale. But that may be because we put that protective plastic cover over the exercise board.
People and their Wii fits!! GRRRRRRRR I don't have one and looks like I'm not gonna be able to afford one for a looooong time :(
Who knows my weight... my parents. But not like I'm sharing more like I spit it out when they tell me "you look better" when I haven't lost a pound in months. They think I should feel better just cos they tell me so but hell I don't!
Two more people know. My close girl friends. One of them closer to my weight but she's losing some so soon she won't be. The other is a tall, athletic looking girl who has may be 6-7 pounds to lose but she is a sweethear. Every time she hears my weight her eyes get so big with surprise I don't know how she can't get to except that number but I love her more for it :)
I'm not really hiding my weight I guess. How do you hide when your body is right in from of them. I just don't like even telling it to myself. This sounded depressing, I didn't mean it so. I swear :)
Quite a few people know what I weigh, if they ask I tell.
I love, love, love that shirt! You look really good in it, even if it was a bit smaller than needed.
I am going to go on the Wii fit tomorrow and then I have my mums dog for a week, swapped my kids for a dog, lol, so I'll be out walking. I'm gonna fill in my fit log too.
Need to zip my gob shut if I wanna loss this week. xox
Post a Comment