Sunday, 11 April 2010

ciabatta yum yum but has to stop!

How can something so delicious be so evil?! haha weill slight exageration and i feel quite greatful i didn't weight the ciabatta roll i had but on agerager an 80g roll is 10syns and i have had 2 of them!!!!
I have also decided to go ahead with the star system i mentioned in an earlier post that has been stolen from another blogger. (see earlier post) 
i have decided that i can earn upto 4 stars a day. 
1: 2 ltrs of water a day
2: sticking to 15 syns a day
3: 5 portions of fruit and veg a day
4: 30 mins of exercise. 


i'm aiming for at least 3 out of 4 a day. as i've been so rubbish at sticking to my syns. 


but the fruit and veg is going to be the easiest and i'm talking portions of fruit and veg not just per item of fruit and veg i have! most days i have between 4 and 8 portions so easy peasy lemon squesy?!!! 
water will be on when at work harder at weekend saying that i have had my full 2 ltrs today!!!
exercise not so good becasue i work long hours i tend not to do too much but i am going to try and walk for 30 mins each lunch time which should garuntee me a star!

Its weigh in day again tomorrow. not sure i will get my 3stone award but the meal was worth it!!! :0) 

One thing i wanted to mention was that i have noticed a lot of people (myself included) beat ourselves up far too much over one bad day or one bad meal. we need to stop. i'm all for cutting back to make up for a big meal or event but there is no need to beat ourselves up if we go over Syns or points or calouries or what ever else can be counded and used as a weapon of tourcher. 


remeber one bad meal does not make a bad day. draw a line and move forward, don't dwell on the past. the scales know what we have been up to and only you can put it right. 


I'm starting a pedometer challenge tomorrow that i came across via blue and Dawn is running it, i think its a really good idea and will get me focussed for the step challenge at work that starts 19th April. 

i had my pedometer on today and i did 
5629 steps 
of which 3220 where aerobic (30 MINS) 
burnt 244 kcal (according the pedometer) (14.2g)
and walked 2.25KM (1.39miles)
Not bad going to say i didn't put it on til about half 12 and all we did was go to Sainsburys, walked to my grans and walked the long way home. 


good luck for wi's this week and put that chocolate down!!!!
 nighty night x

1 comment:

River said...

I hope your weigh in went well. I'm trying so hard not to step on that scale before it's time.
One think that's changed about me since I started this blog thing is that I don't really feel guilty about that one meal or day anymore. Somehow it gave me that feeling of consistency. I believe I'm on this path for long and one bad step won't change my way. I wish I could suck the "guilt" out of other people's heads too. ☼