Saturday, 3 April 2010

Prisoner zero will vacate the human residents or the human residents wil be incinerated

Doctor Who is back and i'm half way through the 1st episode and i hate to admit this but i think Matt Smith will do ok!
I never thought i'd let anyone replace my darling david tennent but while he's not fanciable he is comical and i want to watch more episodes!!!!

Today has been a pretty good food day, but i am craving bread.

I have really missed my walk today stuck in work for 10 hours. we'd taken potato hash and it needed to be warmed up. typical as it was quite sunny at dinner time. but never mind the tater ash was gooooooo!!! with brown sauce and only 2 syns!!!! and there was loads and loads of it!!!

we also had roast beef, roast potaotoes and veg for tea we'd forgotten the yorkshire puds but it really didn't need it. and save me some syns! was only 1 syn for the gravy!!!

you gotta love slimming world!!!! 

Fresh start tomorrow!!!! i do hope i have a loss this week but if i don't i really will know why!!!

hoping for nice weather tomorrow then i can go for a long walk as all the shops are shut!!!! x

2 comments:

Manon~ said...

Vacating vacating...that snake thing was blergh lol...but like you I think that whateverhisnameis, will do ok....at least he looks as if he will make it his own - but David Tennant is going to be hard to beat dontchya think.

Blue~

Aylilth said...

Ok a bit late here,

I just watched this last night, we are behind you here in Aus.

But I have to agree I think the New Dr. will do pretty good. I really enjoyed the 1st epi.

But I will still miss Dave........