Saturday, 17 April 2010

My Perfect Week is Ebbing away

I gave into temptation again today.

I wish TotM would bloody hurry up, now i know its no excuse to eat crap but i was like a woman possessed before them my friend bought a huge bag og M&Ms at the cinema and i had a couple then had to go back for a handful!!!! Bad Bad Bad!!!!

I WI on the superduper snazzy machine at work and i've lost 2lbs from last fridays WI. now i'm not paying any real attention to this WI result but becasue its there and it does a print out i feel that i should take advantage, got some pretty graphs not sure whtat they are all about but will have a look properly tomorrow and if they are of any interest i will share.

I've just got home from the cinema to see the blind side i've already seen it once but it was just as good the 2nd time around and i always say i hate Sandra Bullock movies but really i don't. i actually like quite a few of them and she has some cracking lines in this one.
"Quick as a hiccough" is one of my faves.
Fake Family
I also think the real live dad would be very chuffed with his on screen persona .
Real Family
If you haven't already seen it go see it this weekend xxxx

No comments: