Thursday, 29 April 2010

New Hair Do!!!

Hello

I did it i had my hair cut!!!! :~O)

I do like it but i'm not happy with the fringe, it'll be ok and i've hd it shorter than normal as i need to be able to see by the end of my holiday, plus i've had it cut straight across rather than rounded like i normally have it! :) i'm not posting these pics on facebook until monday as i want to surprise my friends who i'm going out with on Sunday night. so shhhhhhhhhh:o)

I know they are not the best photos and i'll try and get some better ones at weekend!!!!

I bought the gLee Madonna album of Itunes today, i loved the Madonna episode it was fab. can't wait to listen to it!!!

I also had a bit of a sort out of my holiday clothes, all my bikinis fit!!! (i know i know bikini on my body, well last year i only took one and i wasa glad i did as my tankini really irritated me as soon as i got out the pool my stomach was cold and made me feel ill, so i was constantly chaging my tankini tops but with the binini it was ok and as we were quite secluded i didn't feel selfconcious too much. this time might be differnt as we'll be on a massive complex but i've got a swimming cossie and a tankini to take as well.) My navy linen pants are miles too big so i need to get some more. and i have way too many other clothes to take, but my holiday colour is Navy and other varying shades of  blue!!! the only other colour i have is a white cardie and some Kharki shorts!!!

10 comments:

Aylilth said...

I like the new hair, looks good!!!

CJ said...

Love the new cut! Its looking great!

Stefij said...

Thank you!!!! i have just washed it, wish me look drying it anything like the hairdresser did!!! xx

Abi said...

The new cut is super cute!

And I loved the Madonna episode too! I think I watched Sue Sylvester's "Vogue" 3 or 4 times on youtube. :D She's pretty much the best part of that show.

Mandy said...

Your hair looks lovely hun, will be easy to style now, I love mine being short. xox

giggles said...

you look beautiful with your new cut...how many days to the holiday???hours??? minutes??? lol

River said...

Hair look super cute. Oh how I envy people who look good with bangs! :)

Wear whatever the hell you want to sweetie and just try to feel good in it cos when you feel good people can see that!! and that is the msot attractive look on anyone!

Stefij said...

Thank you for all your comments, holiday is in 3 more work get ups!!! :) or 9 real life days!!! :) just needs to buy some navy linen pants and i'm all set! :)

MB said...

Hi Stefi -

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

I love the new hair.

I'm actually going to get to meet Jane Lynch (a/k/a Sue Sylvester) this summer and I'm so excited.

We're definitely going to kick some ass in May, right?

Have a great weekend!

outdoor.mom said...

your hair looks cute!!