I am a marketin mans dream - i can feel myself being sucked in by these Reetone shoes. i want my bum to look like that! (do they come with real life airbrushing?)
I want them so much i even went into a sport shop to look at them in real life! but at £80.00 they are way out of my league! so when they are in TK Maxx for £20.00 or less i will have some and not before!
Does anyone watch Australias biggest loser? i love it. i won't say anything in detail as i've been disapointed before reading stuff about differnt serise of biggest loser on peoples blogs who are a couple of weeks ahead.
but i will say its getting interesting and they put me to shame!
I'm watching flashforward as i type and feeling a bit freaked out. i'm on the episode where they go to Somalia and i feel quite brave watching it on my own as i never watch things that scare me alone (can't watch lost now i've left uni as i don't have my candy to watch it with (flatmate) )
Back to work tomorrow, not really looking forward to it. but only 5 weeks and i will be in T'gypt!!!! :)





1 comment:
I have to say I hate that Reetone ad. I love the butt, legs, etc don't get me wrong. I would like to meet that woman anytime. But hell I'm ok with all but that see-through panties. Doesn't it smell enough of sex without seeing the actual "inside" And yes I'm jealous what are you gonna do about that huh! £80 is a lot of money! I bought my shoes thanks to daddy. He wanted to spoil himself with new sneakers so I sneaked in mine :)
Congrats on your weight loss so far and good luck for that 42!! Big number. Amazing number ☺
Post a Comment