Why when ever you put a facepack on does your nose itch?! i'm sat here covered in love lettuce facepack and i have an itch i can not scratch for at least 5 more mins!!!
Me yesterday - its good stuff!!!! even if it does make me look like princess Fiona!!!
I love the kisok at work today i did my friday wi on it and i was in the next stone down!!! yippeee (but i've had a binge since i got home so may have undone some of my good work!)
It was lovely to see that number 16 flash up on the display!!!! fingers crossed that will show on SW scales on Monday!!!
I'm going to manchester shopping tomorrow so should clock up a fair few steps. for dawns pedometer challenge we need to better our steps each week. well i did loads last week so in a bid to better that average even if its just one step more!!! i need to do 13062 steps each day tomorrow and sunday!!!! ekkkkk
I'm hoping to get up early and go for a walk then off to manchester for some holiday shopping. i also need to renue my holiday insurance.
yesterday i made SW pork burgers for Tea (not sure if i blogged this yesterday but i've just uploads thos weeks pictures to the computer and found a picture of them
They look a bit pale as they had been cooked in the oven
Recipe:
1 pack of low fat pork mice (i used TESCO healthy living)
½ cooking apple grated
1 small leek finly shredded
1 small onion finely diced
hand full of small mushrooms finely diced
ground black pepper
a shake of chilli flakes
I mix it all together then leave it in a bowl in the fridge to allow it to rest then make in to as many burgers as it will make (i made 6 regular burger sizes and 6 christmas cookie star shaped burgers )
To cook grill or cook in the oven for 20-30 mins or until cooked through.
we had them with SW chips, savoury rice (thai sweet chilli) and bistro salad leaves with tomato, cucumer and extra beetroot.
good night folkes and have a lovely weekend xxxx
Friday, 23 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My mouth is watering and it's already 9.30pm so I can't eat anything. I am blaming you for whatever might happen to me in my sleep :) That plate looks so good then I read the incridients and yummmmm!
I personally think Fiona looks hot but I can understand it might be a problem in our world LOL
Stop binging woman! or your Wii might beet you up! (I have Wii-envy)
Good luck with the steps!
Post a Comment