Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Do The Bunny Hop

As i mentioned a couple of weeks ago my mum got to target and i am so proud of her. In the paper at weekend there was a picture of the worlds biggest bunny and it weighs 3.5stone which is what she has lost!!!! it was funny because just before we realised she said she wouldn't fancy that sat on her knee, its not all that long ago she was carrying that round all day every day!!!
What seems to be a new feature on my blog here is what i wore today!!!!
First picture taken this morning as i set off for work, second picture as i got home this evening.
The top is a hand me down from my mum and its a primark size 16 (a very generous 16 but one none the less)
This is the bunny of corruption!!!! 5½syns!!! but bloody nice!!!
I've decided to start high lighting my food diary so i can see easily what types of things i'm eating.

Pink = Super Free
Yellow = Free
Green = Healthy Extra
Blue = Syns.

I've had a red (original) day today.
Drinks:
1.5ltrs of water
200ml flavoured water
1 can of coke zero
Food:
2 x turkey bacon
2 x small wholemeal bread
2 x tangerines
salt and vineager potato thins 4 syns
Suger free jelly with fresh strawberries and grapes
turkey salad (lettace, beetroot, tomato and cucuber)
Cadburys caramel bunny 5.5syns
Grapes
Muller light apricot flavour
2 x low fat sausages 2syns
Brown roll HxB
Half tin of spagetti

Feel so much better for being on track.

it's my day off tomorrow going to get up early and go for a walk and get my ironing done!!!

xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bunny is HUGE!!! I can't believe that....

Cute shirt :) It looks nice on you.

Thanks for all your comments on my blog too...I appreciate it..

M said...

Love the bunny and the shirt:) Super cute

Mandy said...

You look lovely in that top hun :O)
What a great idea about hihlighting your foods, makes things so much easier, I will invest in highlighters and give it a wizz. xox

River said...

I like the shirt so cute on you. My mom is a few sizes smaller than I am so I don't get to wear anything of hers but she is using a lot of my old stuff that doesn't fit me anymore. Well that's about to change!
Whatever your system is more colors are always motivating to me. That page looks so cheerful :)