Saturday, 24 April 2010

Achy legs - but feeling good!!!

i went shopping in Manchester today and boy did we walk. over 18000 steps i got  a dress from H&M but i might return it, i'll try it on again tomorrow before i decide.

I love Manchester and i really should go more often. i took my camera but forgot about it till it was nearly time to come home, a couple of shots of the catherdral and one of URBIS - well it was URBIS its now been closed to make way for a football museam - hmmm i'd rather have kept URBIS!!!

food wise not a brill day as i ended up with a butty from M&S but had a good tea and not feling too guilty about having some "bad foods"

The SP is still looking good. i'm not using it as an excuse to pig out back in track from tomorrow AM.

I also signed up to Formsprings thingy, where you can ask any qustions, there is a box on the right hand side if you want to ask me anything. not to sure about it but it seems to be the new thing! :)
Nighty Night xxx

3 comments:

Aylilth said...

Sounds like you had a great day out shopping and all the walking was an added bonus!!!

CJ said...

Hello, new to your blog here! And guess what I love England. I would love to visit it sometime.Do post more pictures :)

River said...

I don't even know what 1800 steps can do to my legs! WOW You must have burned some cute calories :)