So long, farewell, Cuckcoo....
No matter how sad it make me to say this. I will miss BB. I haven't watched that much of it over the past few years but i did watch a lot of this last series and i did enjoy it. and i am Kinda hoping the Rumours that Channel 5 have bought the rights to it are true?!
Diet, i've been a bit off track the past couple of days but nothing HUGE!
I'm off to Manchester tomorrow to meet some friends i've never met before and i am now booked into a Hotel, my mum is coming as well so my dad and the cat can have some quality father furry daughter time.
I also got the news my 12week job trial at work starts 20th Sept and i have to change my hours to 8-4 that week for the training. I hope i can do this job i really don't want to go down the redundancy route.
I can't say i love my job but i love most (some) of the people i work with, and its not like there are loads of jobs out there. i need to learn to drive so i can get too and from work and also help me get a new better job.
I have even considered applying at BGas but the grass isn't always greener and been there done that do i want to go back . hhhhmmmm not sure. Maybe.
we'll see how the job trial goes and i've got my holiday in the middle of it that will break it up.
one thing i want to say is, i'm sorry i've been a bad blog commenter lately mainly cos i've been a terrible blogger. but i'm finally getting back into it and will try and visit and comment .
i think i'll feel better once i get back to 16st 6½lbs, which is where i was. i seem to get to a mile stone and back track big style. its been months and months since i got my 3½stone award.
when i got it i wrote myself a note to open on or after 6th sept and on it i'd put that 14 st 6½lbs. haha my goodness i'm heavier than when i wrote that note! i am a joke!
Hoping i can be good and not over indulge this weekend, i'm planning on not drinking but we know how well thats gone in the past (remember me saying i got home 5am and not remembering how, and the night i lost my shoes, yeah i still haven't found them, and the come dine with nat night when i don't remember going into town those are all nights when i wasn't drinking!) hmm maybe not drinking is not a good idea for me!
Saturday, 11 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm going to miss BB too. It would be cool it Five got it, but only on two conditions:
1. The whole team goes too. Davina and Marcus are the cornerstones of BB.
2. They don't batter the show with ads. Five is terrible for ads it really ruins what should be great shows. Admittedly, C4 have been doing it a little when they show an ad then then come back for the final 2 mins.
Who knows, maybe new and exciting formats will be able to surface now that BB has ended. I hope so :)
Post a Comment