Not sure if anyone noticed but my blog was off line for a few days, got some dodgy spam decided it was easier to switch the blog off and delete all the stuff. i've put comment moderation on.
I had such an amazing weekend meeting the HSMS peeps.
They are all such lovely people and exactly how i imagined them to be! you really get to know how a person is and they are defo friends for life.
here are a few pictures from the day.
All the other pics are on faccebook.
i even managed to lose ½lb!
Wednesday, 15 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I use a feed aggregator to keep up on all the blogs I follow. I never know if a blog is down, or someone just hasn't written a post.
Were those annoying little spammers offering anything good, or was it just the usual junk? :)
Thanks for your comments hun :O)
Love your photos. Was a great weekend and you look fantastic! You can really see how much hard work you've put in on your WL journey, well done.
Glad you had a loss too. xox
Welcome Back!
Congrats on the 1/2 pound loss. Every little 1/2 pound adds up. Keep on rockin'!
Post a Comment