Friday, 3 September 2010

Are we etched in stone or just scratched in the sand?

A stolen line from someones facebook status. i saw it last night and it kinda spoke to me then i noticed who'd posted it. (errr the lad a dreamed about the other night- spooky!)

but are we etched in stone or just scratched in the sand, cos i know what i want to be but fear i'm the other

I need to etch a big line and stay there, i need to forget all the bad dieting day (i've eaten 2 stale doughnuts today!)

felt crap for eating it but i'm still blogging. i had a bloody nice tea - egg n chips (with white bread shhhhhh)

gonna have gained weight this week yet again, i need to focus and stop giving in to deamons!

last night i said i was gonna tag people like river did to me, but to be honest i really can't be bothered, its not that i don't love u all in blog land but not tonight jospehine! x

1 comment:

Mark said...

Nooooooo. You got tagged after I ready your post so I didn't see the update. I just tagged you on my blog.

This.is.a.disaster

It's my first time getting tagged and I don't know what the hell I am doing. Does this mean I need to find a replacement? Is there a helpline I can call? Blogging has become so difficult overnight! :p