Thursday, 16 September 2010

I want to blog but not sure what to say

i want to do a post where i say lots of things.

i want to do a post on what i like on blogs i read.

Some of you may have discovered i've stopped following you, i've had a mass clearout, apologies if i've deleted anyone in error.

It got to the stage where i couldn't remember who i wanted to keep and who i wanted to delete.

i found myself following almost 100 blogs and i kept visiting blogs and thinking why am i here? it not that everyone isn't great but sometimes i find myself reading a blog and thinking i have no connection with this person so DELETE has been hit, I've also deleted a lot of crafty type blogs, no matter how creative i'd like to be i'm not a crafter so unless i'm close-ish to a crafter i'm sticking to following weight loss blogs.

i'm still on the look out for people who are on Slimming world diet so if you know of any bloggers who are slimming world members please can you send me  a link.

i think i'm gonna hand write my blog and type it up tomorrow .

1 comment:

Mark said...

Yeah my list of blogs I follow is ridiculous! I rarely have chance to get round to all of them. The "mark all as read" button is becoming a favourite of mine :)

On an unrelated note, you made me laugh the other day. I was watching TV and the Boss advert with a certain Mr. Reynolds came on. I couldn't help but giggle :)