Not the worlds best photos but gives you an idea of my new hair cut, i love my hair dresser she is so funny and i think its the cheapest hairdressers in the world £18.50. I looked in the window of a haor dressers attached to the inside market in town and C&B prices for short hair were from £23.00 and i looks at toni and guy and priced for C&B started at £30.00-45.00 ekk i'll stick to £18.50! can afford to have it cut twice as often that way!
fod wise has been pants!
tomorrow i'm spending the day with my SW Consultant helping to promote Slimming world at a Bike show to help raise money to buy a guide dog
I doubt there is anyone local reading this blog but if you are in the Oldham/ Saddleworth area come down and show your support!
Saturday, 18 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey, cool haircut and nice over-the-shoulder-back-to-the-mirror trick shot :)
I hope you raise plenty of money for the guide dog.
Lovin your hair! It looks great :)
Post a Comment