Tuesday, 7 September 2010

I am going to lose weight this week!

I am its a FACT!

Today has been a pretty good food day. I did an Extra Easy Slimming world day.

Breakfast
42g All Bran, a banana and a cherry Muller light  = HxB (shameless plug of my slimming world mug that i won last year for being my groups Woman of the Year)

Snacks
between 9am - 1pm

Plum, Chicken Mugshot, grapes and Yogurt / Jelly mousse = Free

Lunch
Ham salad, Lettuce, Cucumber, Sweercorn, Ham, ELF cottage cheese.
A Bag of Physalis  that i ate half with my dinner half mid afternoon. = Free

Snack 2pm -6pm
Plum and an apple = Free

Tea 9.30pm (after Driving lesson thats why it was so late)
Roast chicken quarter and roast veg.
An Apple =Free

A mouth full (or 2) of quorn bolognaise (tomorrows dinner and tea) = Free

Now to the bad points i've not had an HxA (calcium choice) or any Syns, you are meant to have between 5 -15 a day, i was going to be having a pita bread with tea but it was changed as my mum couldn't find the chicken pieces in the fridge so we had chicken quarters instead and my Snack i took to work was a mini bag of Maryland Mini cookies, but when we discovered it was 7syns for the bag Tracy confiscated them at my request! And you know what i haven't missed them!

Need to raid Aldi's Super 6 veg offers on thursday and make some meals up!

got the new Magazine and there is a bloke that lost 7st 11.5lbs in 20 weeks!  the difference is amazing! I may have found my SW mojo.

I'm also helping out on the SW stall at a motor bike show in a weeks time so i need to keep my mojo so i can help promote the group ! xxx

2 comments:

Mark said...

I could never last until 9.30pm. By then I would have wasted away!

How did the driving lesson go? :)

River said...

Reading this post... I really need to stop trying to get full all the meals. And I am going to lose weight this week too!! :D I have till monday now. And it's a four-days-weekend. But I will. So will you! Oh my we are awesome!! ♥