Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Lalala - I can't think of a title

I can't think of a title, i really can't.

That being said i've had a really really good food day, Feeling a little smug and home that it can last till weigh in on Monday.

Breakfast
7.30am

Posh Cheese on Toast = 2 x HxA and 1 HxB (it's posh cos i say it is, serves 4 says the recipe but i did it for 2 my Hx's is for the portion i had)

Snack
10am - 3.15pm
3 Celebrations = 3 syns (need to double check this)
Strawberries, Carrot batons, Grapes = Free

Tea
3.15pm
Home made quorn pasta = Free

Snack
4pm - 8pm
Grapes, strawberries =Free
1 Celebration = 1 Syn


OOOO someone on facebook has just said they think celebrations are 1.5 -2 syns each - eeeek i hope not cos that means 8syns god i might as well as had a bag of crisps!!!

Did anyone watch this is England '86? i missed 15mins but what i did see i really enjoyed. I've not seen the original film but i am going to borrow it off someone at work.
I was only 5 in 1986. I loved the music in the show and some cracking lines, and my ave bit was them all on the bus singing "Daisy, Daisy...."

<3

Hope everyone is having a good week so far.

1 comment:

Mark said...

I've seen the original film and it was not that great, even for a Brit flick. I seem to remember it being very angry and violent, which isn't really my thing.