Sunday, 30 May 2010

Happy Eurovision Day!!!!!

Well Eurovision was a DISATER for the UK but at least we didn't get Nil Points! Oh well may be next year. I even printed off a Eurovision score card of BBC website, i'm afriad my voting was nothing like the rest of the official votes!!!

I wanted France or |Greece to win, then Belarus i loved the Butterfly dresses i totally want one!

Yesterday was Whit Friday and Band Contest . As promised some photos !

I love it when they March, it always seems like a much more fun performance than when they are on the band stand. There were some really great bands and the rain held off all night! on the way home me and my mum called in a pub near my house for a loo stop that was about 10pm and we got home at midnight!!!

Today was the Saddleworth Beer Walk
I hadn't signed up and because the weather was awful we didn't go up to watch but as not to disapoint someone (they know who they are) here are a few for last year, i'm shocked how big i look on these pictures!!!


As you can see its a bit of a crazy day, i'm defo doing it next year!!!

Instead of going to Saddleowth we just went into town and it was Festival Oldham - The beach was the theme such a shame about the weather.



Deit wise it has been another disater, breakfast white oven bottom muffin with extra light dairylee triangles
Snack mcdonalds coffee and apple pie
tea Greggs cornish Pasty and and a sausage roll
supper bacon btty. and hink there may have been more but i have chosen to forget them! BAD BA|D BAD!!!!!

I was told about a really great website tonight by my friend Mandy its called Blipfoto. i love it you can up load only one photo a day and it knows from the data stored on you photos file when you took it so you can't cheat. i've always wanted to do a 365 but never get round to posting pics and forgetting when i've took them , i've checked and you and upload for previous dates as well so i'm going to give it a go.

My page is http://www.blipfoto.com/OpenYourEyes Now if your wondering about the title anyone who has a wii fit (sorry Nil)  will know sometimes the wii fit board tells you to do the body test with your eyes closed at the end of the test it says in its squeaky voice "open your eyes" i love it when it does that and think its quite apt for a photo blog.

4 comments:

Aylilth said...

I love Eurovision!!! Some of the songs and costumes crack me up!!!

And I know what you mean by the Wii board. I always hated standing on it and the thing groaning a me. lol

River said...

Oh geez way to make me jeolous :p
Thumbs up for the photos!! Try to commit to a period you won't be able to give up :)

I still think Germany was adorable. Not the best but cute. I liked her simplicity against all that nonsense I had to watch/listen to all night! Like I still wanna know what the hell that robot was about and that was my country's performance!! =D

Unknown said...

haha I love that voice on the wii fit! That website sounds pretty cool, thanks for sharing!

Faith said...

Great Pics!