I did it, i lost 6½lbs this week, to say i was happy is an understatement!!! i got weighed 1st as i weight everyone else and a couple of the girls were locked out of the main room but looing in they were laughing at my little dance on the scales!!!
In some ways its good going in early and weighing in 1st but in other ways i miss the celebrating with everyone in the que.
I was also slimmer of the week. i got loads of fruit in my bag some tins so my food for this week is pretty much sorted!!!!!
Ok lets talk about my night out. Thank you for all the comments on yesterdays post. my night out was good i think. well from what i can remeber of it. i remeber going into the club i remeber sitting in the booth, going to the bar once. i don't remeber leaving but when i work up this morning i had a text off my friend that she sent at 4am asking it i'd gone home. i think i might have wrecked my very expensive and beautiful suede bag that i got from Zara, why i took it out is anyones guess - i need to get a suded brush to see if i can rescue it. i doubt that i can even replace it as its a limited edition one and i haven't seen them in Zara the last couple of times i've been in. oh well . i also appear to have lost my shoes - granted i haven't looked very far for them but i can't see them anywhere. i haven't got any cuts on my feet so i'm assuming i came home in them and i have found 2 glow in the dark rave bracelets so its anyones guess where i got them from. i texted my friend and she has no idea!!!!
Me and lauren in Legends
Me and Nat in Legends
How Classy plastic glasses!!! this could be one of the reasons i have very little memory of the night Jacques cider yummy but evil - i have also remebered we had a shot of blueberry sambucca in this pub as well, i wonder if we had shots in Tokes - will have to ask Nat!!!
Do you think we should enter Next Top Model this must have only been about midnight god i wouldn't have liked to see myself at 4am!!!
I have no idea who these next too are but we obviously felt the need to take picks of them. i'm assuming rachel took them as she seemed to be the official photographer of the night!!!
Awww bless look how scared he looks. i do kinda remeber this pic taken, as i remebr putting my hand to my face.
I wonder who he is?and i'm guessing i'm drinking vodka lime and lemonade.I just wish i could remeber more about it. i'm sure bits will come back to me as the week go's on!!!
Got another day off tomorrow yipppeeee going to try and get up and have a little walk. hope the weather is better, its been so bloody cold today.
I didn't do a end of april round up as felt so disappointed in only losing 1lb for the whole month but i'm going to do a little one now
2010 i have lost 21.5lbs so far this year making that a running total of 48lbs (3 stone 6lbs!)
1lb to go for my next mini target and i haven't even decided how to record it in my journal!!!!
6lbs to go to my 2nd 10%
I got some really lovely comments form people at group tonight one of the target members hasn't seen me for a couple of weeks and she said she can see a big difference and a couple of people said they liked my hair.
going back to my night out for a moment, i also noticed i felt more confident chatting to people some bloke was talking to me at the bar - not like that. he was with his GF but normally i'd ignore people or one word answer and i felt ok chatting and that was only pub 2 and i'd only had 2 vodcas by that point so it wasn't the false confidence alcohol brings
nighty night xxxx


5 comments:
well I for one think you look gorgeous and I am so glad you had a fab night even if you can't remember half of it lol...I have had many of those the worst of which involved bruises at the back of my knees....neither me nor my friends could recall the events of the evening before....it was only a week later as I was pushing the trolley around sainsburys...the mystery was broken lol
6lbs!! That's amazing! I'm hoping to loose that much for the entire month of May! Geeze, maybe I need to step up my freaking game. You go girl!
Great job! You look fantastic, I love your bangs. Thanks for always leaving such nice comments on my blog. :) :)
WOW! Well done hun that's one hell of a loss, really chuffed for you.
Glad you had a great birthday night out and hope you're reunited with your shoes soon, lmao. xox
Can you make me lose 6 lbs too?? Please :D You did amazing!!!!! That number is huge!
Post a Comment