Sunday, 12 April 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Bloggers!!!! no egg for me this year, really not bothered but who decided that chocolate eggs were an easter tradition any way!!!!!!






I am Contemplating another Charm for easter but then i think my bracelet may get too full too quickly!!!!

I now have Three charms

1.
Harmony, This is for my 1st Half Stone award, I love the colours and it makes me feel really peaceful!!!










2.
Everlasting. My 1st Stone charm (although these 2 were bought at the same time so i am gonna get mixed uo which is for which half stone award!)

This is to celebrate my 1st Stone!!!! I love this charm its the one that made me decide to get this type of Bracelet, and i hope my weight loss will be everlasting!




3.
Creativity: My mum bought me this as a present from Holiday, but not bought on holiday!!! :D

again i love the colours. i showed it to my gran and she was gonna get me a charm bracelet for my b'day so now shes getting me some charms! i've given her a leaflet with all the ones i like circled and ones i don't like crossed out!!! i've told her to only get me one or 2 as really this is a weight loss bracelet. i might have to get another bracelet to seperate them out but as long as i know in my mind whats for what i'll be ok!!!!!

1 comment:

Enigmanda said...

That's a cool idea!!
Where did you get the everlasting one?? That's very nice. I'd like to get one of those.