Sunday, 26 April 2009

Hope its gonna be a Good Result on Monday!



I think i may have my Focus back! Only maybe mind you!!!




I went to the Caravan in Skipton this weekend and i have walked my (not so) little legs off!!! i took my pedometer just to see how much walking i would do! i went for a 30 min walk on saturday morning but forgot to wear but but when i did put it on about 11AM (ish) until i went to bed it clocked up over 22,000 steps and said that that is = to 12 miles!!!!!! WOW really.




then today i've had it on and at the mo its showing 13797 steps or 6.72 miles!!!!! whit wooo






i'm hoping for a loss tomorrow.




i'm just loading skipton pics on to facebook as i type! was a nice weekend all in all had some cold moments but over all very pleasent and food was was pretty good just a small blip with fish and chips from bizzie lizzes and some larger on sat night but i had walked 12 miles so thats gotta make up for the badness!!! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your t-shirt!

Stefij said...

thanks hun, i got it from Peacocks last year xxx

Bry said...

Ironically, when I went to Skipton I took the same picture of the barges from that same bridge lol