I am determined to have a good week this week, so far today i am on 12Syns . can i keep it under 15 watch this space!
Food
Breakfast - 2 Weetabix HxB, Milk HxA and a banana
Snack - Apple, Muller Light, Hifi bar 6Syns
Dinner - Syn Free Veggie Lasagne
Snack Quavers 6Syns, Orange, Apple
Tea - Pork chop, jacket potato and tinned tomatoes followed by an orange.
I am in the middle of cooking a Cous Cous Cake, its smelling good.
100g Plain Cous Cous
200 Mls Water (don't know if hot or cold, i used hot)
2 Eggs
4Tbls Sweetner
2Tbls Lemon Curd (i've used lemon marmalade and its all i could get hold of)
Juice and Zest of 1 lemon
Method
Pre-heat the overn to 180 / GM 4.
Line a tin with greaseproof paper
Soak the Cous Cous in the water
Add 2 beaten eggs, sweetner, juice, zest and lemon curd
Mix together and cook for 30 mins
(mines been in for 30 mins and still wet when i put a knife in - but i've done mine in a loaf tin and i couldn't find the cake tin)
I think it needed a bit longer or to be done in a thinner round tin.
But its bloody good, i used a Lemon Marmalade with shred and it was really good, a defo cake like texture and filling, had about 1/8th of it so far! ½syn! top Banana.
Last night when i wrote about the beat it together campaign i forgot to say what my group losses had been.
52 people weighed in.
96½lbs lost
18½lbs gained
Is a overall total of 5 stone 8lbs lost - not taking out new members and goal members! wow thats a bloody lot!
Well Done Everyone!!!!!
It was feeling more Spring like in Manchester City Centre this morning, when i got off the bus on Oldham Street i could see the fountains in Piccadilly Gardens where switched on! i love these and they smell like Florida (or Floridian shopping Malls - must be the chlorine!)
I popped over to Spinningfields at Dinner time to use the Free Wifi! and they had the Deck Chairs out, it wasn't as sunny as the picture makes out and everyone was wrapped up warm!
I am a shoeaholic - i've bought 4 pairs this weekend, these brown brogues were only £8.00 from Primark and really comfy, so comfy i went back to primark last night to get them in black!, i also got some navy ballet pumps £4.00 in Primark and some black boos from New Look for £9.00 Bargain!
I'll leave ot there for tonight as my battery is dying nighty night!
Tuesday, 15 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love ya shoes!
I need to come live with you, back on track but god knows what plan I'm doing! Confusing myself a bit but I'm sure I'll get there. Maybe I'll just copy what you eat, lol. x
Post a Comment