Thursday, 26 August 2010

There are three version to this story

your, mine and the truth! Does this ring true to you and your diet?

Ok so its also a line from Bob and Gary Barlows new song. I almost fell off my chair the 1st time i saw it / watched the video. it is trés brokeback mountain!

I'd like to apologise for the Backstreets boys video yesterday but they were a big part of my youth and on the note so was Bob, not so much gary barlow as he is on my list of hated people along with Tom Cruise. Now don't all screem at as i know Gazza has a large following and yes he has written so good songs and i do sing along and his charity work is second to none but i can't take him, there is something in those beady little eys that bi don't like!

BUT i won't post the video to upset you all.

Ok Diet wise - another good day.

didn't have a breakfast as was very nervous about having my driving lesson but i did have a little bit of sliced turkey and a cup of Grapefruit tea - very nice

Lunch
Asda Pitta bread HxB
stir fried steak, onions and mushrooms.

Snack
Mullerlight yogurt
plum
slice of turkey

Tea
Sw Lasangne Free + 1 HxA (cheese)
Filo and Cherry tartlet 5 Syns

Snack
Little dairy milk bar5 Syns

I have developed a very childish crush on Ryan Reynolds - no idea where it has come from but now i <3 him!













He has beautiful arms! 

I know you think i may have lost the plot but he has something about him! 

Sorry normal service will be resumed shortly!

1 comment:

Mark said...

First time I came across Ryan Reynolds was when I watched the film Van Wilder. It's a great movie and he is so funny.

Have you seen him in something recently that sparked the crush? I know he's in an ad at the moment for some designer fragrance :)