Saturday, 19 June 2010

TFI Friday!!!!!

wooo weekend at last, i hope the weather is nice.

had a bad day on thursday. but it wasn't terrible but it could have been worse. bramback and bread ops! today has been better but i had more bread than i should have had because i'd forgotten i'd had some at work! and then i discovered some fruit soda bread my dad had bought nad had 3 slices of that! i've also discovered a giant pac of McCoys crisps (they are possibily the worst crisps in the world!) i have resisted so far!!!!

yesterday we went to Alexandra Park for a wander before going buying pretty dresses in matalan!

The Duck Pond.
Me by the boating lake (there are no boats but there used to be!)
Some Bees and flowers

Come back from Tesco at Lunch time today there were some balloons with tags on then not sure where they were relesed tried to get  a shot of them but all you can really see is the Spirit of sport statue
I managed to stick out 17 mins of the england game and that was only cos i was eating my tea, i decided to use the time to go for a walk round the waterworks, you've prob seen this shot a good few times but i love it
i love the reflections. i also have a bit of a thing for vapour trails!
and here is the proof i live this close to Yorkshire (-) or i did till the moved the boarder further up the hill!!! (quite a way really!)


Had a bit of bad news about a great aunty, her illness may be hireditary i won't say too much on here i've shared with a couple of facebook friends and i want to thank you, you know who you are xxxxx love you all even if i've never met you xxxx

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Rotten bread, grrrrrr!

Soory to hear things aren't great with your aunt {hugs} xox

Nona said...

When you wrote that you'd been to the Duck Pond in Alexandra Park, I though you meant Alexandra Park in North London and I was thinking how odd it was that I'd never seen the Duck Pond there since I go there periodically.

Once I read on I saw my error. :)