Saturday, 19 June 2010

Its Saturday again already

wow how quick are these weeks going. had a good food day today.

we had a massive steak dinner

Steak
Jacket potato
green beans
carrots
red and white onions
mushrooms
Roasted red peppers

greek 0% yogurt. mmmm
Best of all it was all FREE!!!!!!! no syns in sight!

Look what my mama bought me
Guess who!!!!
Its hello kitty!!!!!! we'd seen some in a card shop, smaller and dearer last weekn then she spotted in for £2.99 in H&M and had to buy it

love hello kitty xxx

9 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Congrats on your weight loss! I'll be following you!

Manon~ said...

Thanks Steph - I will do my best to answer those questions tomorrow - :) thanks for making me think about things a tad more positively - Ta Muchly!

M said...

Congrats on the loss :)

Lindsay said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome. I look forward to following you.

Jen @ Jen's Place said...

Well done!

Your dinner looks FAB!

Mandy said...

Yum, that looks very filling, glad you're back at it hun. I was being good until the icecream came out yeasterday, woopsie! xox

CJ said...

Yum yum yum!lovely food!And Congrats on the loss!

Stefij said...

thanks everyone i haven't lost weight yet. i've gaine 6.5lbs over the last 2 weigh ins!

hoping for a loss on monday but since discovering some mccoys crisps in the cupboard it might be another gain x

Miss Felicity said...

Ooooh. Your dinner looks delicious. It reminds me of what I had Friday night at Bugaboo creak. They have the most delicious (and expensive) steak there and it cost me an arm and a leg lol.