Saturday, 12 June 2010

Hello

Well hello.

hope i haven't been un-followed by too many people!

i've been a bad blogger and a bad memeber of slimming world. and i need to stop eating crap.

since the last time i blogged i've eaten nothing but crap, in the beginning it was the run up to what SW calls a STAR WEEK! well that happened last week while i was in Spain, and i ate crap, i drank everyday! not been much better since i got home, i had to work yesterday and today and it's been non stop crap, i have had fruit and veg but the crap defo out weighed all the goodness!!!

i feel heavy i've been too scared to weigh myself!

monday i will face the music on the official scales and re-start, going to try and be good tomorrow. but 100% back on track from monday xxx

4 comments:

MB said...

Don't wait 'til Monday. Start right now, every little decision makes a difference.

CJ said...

Yes! Like MB said start today itself! Don't worry, everyone has bad days. I have had a break too. I am trying to come back on track :)

Mandy said...

Welcome home hun, missed you. I've been the same, eating all the rubbish, been stressed and stuff, back at it now, good luck for wi. xox

River said...

I'm hoping to be following you even the year 2020. I agree with MB why wait? You already been on a vacation now time to go for it!