Me at the Airport
I did decide to take a phot a day of me but i kept forgetting but i did do some
I love the flowers on this dress
some of the books i read - i did read anther 6 but didn't take a picture
I love this, we were looking in a bike shop window and this was the reflection i couldn't work out then i turned round, had to take a pic
I saw three (remote control) ships go sailing by....
This is Phleobie as we called her, such a beautiful cat very clear and so friendly made herself at home on my mums twister towel
Every morning these three used the pool for a chat, no swimming just tongue aerobics, the one in the square dress was a big lady and made me realise i need to get back on track, don't mean to be mean but her belly was lower than her knees, she couldn't have been comfortable

1 comment:
Awww what a lovely little cat. She just wanted someone to sunbathe with :)
Post a Comment