Sunday, 24 October 2010

feeling poorly

:0( itchy throat, block / runny nose. back ache and achy legs i'm a bundle of joy and happiness.

on a happy note i am trying to embrace twitter you can find me @stefijane.

i got a reply from @ she is a top lady i think every blog i follows follows her if you do follow her is is an inspiration! i never comment on her blog as she gets so many but i @twittered her and she replied  made my day! (small minds and all that) to be honest eny @replays i get make me smile but hers was extra special as i know how many people contact her daily i fely honoursed she founf teh time to reply xxxxx

can't decide if i'm happy for WI tomorrow or not? sneaky peek this morning was looking ok but we she find out tomorrow !

1 comment:

Mark said...

I still haven't made up my mind about Twitter. Either it's a great way to keep in touch, or it's a complete waste of time. I can't decide. Maybe I need to ramble more :)

Good luck with the weigh in!