Thursday, 25 March 2010

IKEA solves all lifes problems

Today i went to Ikea in Ashton with my Mama. I know a lot of people arn't fans of Ikea but i like it. think of all that body magic as we walked all around it not just cut through to the market place. i got a BRADA laptop rest which i am leaning on noe. it so much better as the lap top is that little bit higher on my knee and my legs aren't burning!!! :0)

The more i think about going out the less i want to go. BUT saying that the dress i want to wear now fits and i have a lovely new bra from marks and Sparks. The picture is very small and as you may have guessed its a stolen one and not one of me. £9.00 for the bra which i don't think is too bad for M&S.

If i can get out of going in a round i should be ok as i can control what i drink and get soft drinks in between alcoholic ones, but if i'm in a round i won't want to buy a cheaper soft drink for me while i'm paying x amount for my friends drinks. so we shall see.

Now comong from me this may seem unnatural BUT i feel like i want to go running!!!!

I do not run, i walked race for life. i used to throw myself down the hill in werneth park to get out of cross country running at school. but over the past week or so i feel like i could run, even if its just a little but. and 2 people i know from SW went for a run the other night and i felt a bit jealous that they could run. i wouldn't ask to go with them as i know i'm no good at it but i'm thinking of giving it a go at weekend. i just need to find somewhere where they are no people so  noone can laugh at me. i might go down to the old railway lines on saturday. hmmm we shall see but i think i'll be a bit homeresk
watch this space. it may or maynot happen yet!!! xxx

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Go you!

I need to get back to it but what we did when we started was googled our route so that we knew the distance, 2 miles to start with, and at first we power walked it and timed ourselves.
After that we started trying to jog, god I couldn't even jog 100 steps! But after weeks of upping it and pushing myself each time I was going out 3/4 times a week and managing to jog just under two miles with only a short walk.

Remember to warm up for 5 minutes and then stretch. Hope you enjoy it.

Just to add, when I started jogging I couldn't loose, I sts for weeks but toned up, if you want to burn fat don't push yourself too hard. Good luck. xox