Tuesday, 2 March 2010

i had another gainSo much for being bad on track

 gained again!!! The hand of temptation has been infront of me all week, if its not been donuts at work its been me just eating ppicking and generally being a pig. i'm quite surprised it wasn't more!!! 

As i've said a number of times if i gain i will kow why and boy do i!!! 

I've secured will poweer for the week and i hope i can get back on track i felt so proud of myself to get to 2.5stone lost, it took me so long to get there and now and then i go and muck it up!!!

 I know its a really feble excuse but we haven't got much in the way of fruit to take to work tomorrow. but we shall see. I can not let will down!!!!
I've got corn  beef butties fro tomorrow and i'm planning to go to tesco on my lunch tomorrow. i need to use that to buy salad and fruit!!!!


will has never lost he has always lost i will lose too!!! i should have made some soup to take. i have made manderine jelly!!! yummy. 


someone please send me so motivation.i have the will power but i also need motivation!!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hun I gained this week too! I knew I would as I've been really stressed and have been eating and picking at anything, and at times without knowing.

Right we're on this 12 week challenge now and I think we should challenge each other to loose EVERY week and loose at least 7lb in that time (that's ½lb a week!)

Remember any loss is a good loss no matter how small and we can do it!

Why not reward yourself with a new bead at the end of the 12 weeks? xox