e else uses images of fish. So i decided to Google 13lbs. got a lot of images of babies, fish, lambs, but i hate all those things, not a massive fan of chickens either but here is goliath a 13lb rooster/ cockeral! i have been given many suggestions such as a bowling ball or a small dog but the didn't look that big, where as this bad boy looks pretty big to me!!! and i couldn't imagine carrying him around with me all day!!!
I am hoping for a loss of at least 1lb tomorrow to get this bloody 1st stone off. i am hoping i'm back in a losing frame of mind and i hope that it continues after this week.
Laure~vee, candy and sophie want me to go to Amsterdam in October with them. so i am hoping to have a really good loss by then and surprise them all!!!! i've also been volunteered to organise it with lauren as the oldest!!!! it scares me that i'm 7 years older than Soph and she has a baby and a life and i don't. not that i want a baby hehe she can keep him!!!! but looking forward to my 3 holidays!!!

2 comments:
I like the chicken :o)
from the fish lady (lol)
Wow you posted about me! I have never been posted about before. I feel honoured lol
Well done on your loss. Imagine tying that chicken around you waist and lugging it around all day!
Laura (minus the weight of two cats haha) x
Post a Comment