
Earlier on was feeling a bit miffed as felt like march was a rubbish month, but when i was updating my side things i noticed that i have actually lost 6lbs this month! not bad going for a crap month!!!!took the obligartory pictures and really miserable about them this month. may need to find some more flattering clothes and re-take em!!!
also my hairs a mess!!! i like to have it down on pics to see how long its got between pics!!! (sad) and its been up in a clip all day so thats my excuse for the state of it!!!


i lost 2lbs this week was amazing as went out friday and sunday and was hammered both nights!!!
have done quite a bit of walking, i want to do more but this weather is horrible its cold but clammy and looks like its constantly gonna rain!!!
i decided to go to ALDI before as i called into Oldham but didn't really need or want anything, i ended up spending nearly £22 i did get quite a bit but i think i was buying for buying sake!!!
i got 2 packs of wraps, a loaf, some part bake rolls, some oaties (fitness!) some stawberry shoe laces, a choc bunny (dam that phill vickery) some veg, leaks, peppers, chillis, lettace tomms, WTHam, still lemonade, clementines! and think that was it!!!
OMG its not really much is it!!!
i'm demolishing the bunnys body as we speak!!!! ops roll on april!

3 comments:
You are looking better.. Have noticed in your other pics & you can see the difference now.. Well done & keep up the good work! :D
congrats on the weight loss this month, i have been so slack this month i need to give myself a kick up the **** lol
Thank you!
I think sometimes if you look at your own photo you don't see the changes like others do.. I think you are doing awesome :D
I tend to just go along the manchester ones as there are bucket loads of them lol
Recently walked up the canal to the trafford centre without touching a road (I live in Moston, not too far from oldham), that was cool.. Aiming to walk up to Altrincham next :D
I am planning to do some of the more historic ones in the summer though.. I think they are so cool..
I love Twitter.. Esp with the firefox addon, it makes it easier for me :D Have just started to follow you, waiting for request x
Post a Comment