Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Krakow Baby

Well you though i was giddy about Sps Hen do in (shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its a secret!!!) me and my mum have booked to go to Krakow for 3 nights in June!!!!

i'm soooooooooooo excited!!!! even dug the guide book out and started to re-read up on it!!!!!


I just hope its as good this time round!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi,

I am stuck in waiting for the boiler man and have just read your entire blog. I admire you so much for being so honest. Good luck this time round and just remember there are so many of us out there. I have stuck to slimfast for three weeks now and it is having an effect. I do not have a wedding to aim for but a summer holiday with a very skinny friend. Just concentrate on how good it will feel, because it will. I have failed many times before but I have a feeling that this time may be the time I crack it. Lets see!!