
I've once again been having another good week!!! just thought i would up load a graph to show my progress for this 1st week...
I've been reading a lot of posts on the 5stone + board where people are dishearten for only losing 3-6lbs in the 1st week. I don't want to be negative to them but 3lbs is a lot if you weigh it out!! and slow but steady is always best. Not only is it proven that a slower loss leads to a better chance of maintaining the weight loss, but its a lot better for you. Your body needs time to adjust. Just think about how long its taken you to get to the size you are now! if it takes a quarter of that time to lose enough to to a healthy weight then so be it!!!!
this is not intended to be having a go at anyone just my general feelings from what I've read on the boards and what the "experts" say!!!!
It is only 75 days till i go away!!! I'm well excited!!!! Woo Hoo Krakow here we come.... need to keep that in focus.I've decided to change my mini goals:
1: get 1st silver 7 by 28th Jan.
2: get 2nd silver 7 by 18th Feb
3: get 3rd silver 7 by 10th March
4: get to 4th silver 7 and or 10% (27lbs) by 31st March!!!
Pic: 17/01/08

No comments:
Post a Comment