Friday, 31 December 2010

Happy New Year!

I am going out, i have decided!

i have some "crazy" crap to take out with me some plastic tiaras, pirate batches and some wackey eye glasses, let the merriment commence!

Thanks to the lovely #slimmingworld ladies on twitter i feel i can be in control of this meal out, going to avoid the poppadoms 4syns each! eeekk who'd have thunk it!

i have no idea what to wear, i need to find a balance between looking like i'm going out and being over dresses. we are only going for a curry so it doesn't have to be too dressy. I have a dress from Next, its blue with grey and black "animal" print with an asymetrical neck line. with leggins and boots.

I've also re-coloured my hair so its looking much more plum, i'm quite impressed as its only a cheapy dye from Superdrug.

ok gonna have another raid on the wardrobe see what i can see- would help if i knew what other people were wearing!

°.˛*.˛.°★。˛°.★** HAPPY *★* *˛.
˛ °_██_*。*./ ♥ \ .˛* .˛.*.★* NEW YEAR *★ 。*
˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ♥ ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚ .˛ *. Happy New Year

1 comment:

Roxie Morrow said...

Hope you had a very Happy New Year and wore those crazy glasses and tiara!!

I found your blog at Weight Loss Bloggers!

Have a great day!
Rox